Friday 18 September 2009

Flowers for mom's birthday


CIMG2845
Originally uploaded by mamaofmelissa
Recently I've found my friend making nice things of marzepin and sugarpaste. So I went on the internet and discovered this nice new hobby.

Just the day before my mother's birthday I've received the starters package for cake baking and cake decoration with marzepin. We've already ordered a cake for my mother's birthday, so I was statisfied with just making her some lovely roses out of marzepin.

This is the result of the first time I've ever made something out of marzepin.

1 comment:

  1. Well, they are a jewel for my eyes! Very nice and I cannot believe it is the first time that you make it! You are very talentfull!!
    Keep going!! I'm very curious about your next creations!

    ReplyDelete