Tuesday 22 June 2010

I'll make you happy!



Originally uploaded by mamaofmelissa
My friend, he is staying in China for his work, asked me what would me make happy, so I said, Baking cakes and deliver a good tasting cake makes me happy, seeing every one enjoying the cake, makes me more happy. So, he said to me, I'll make you very happy, and he asked me to make him a cake for his short stay in Holland with his girlfriend.

The result was this cake, or should I say cakes. My sister-in-law asked me once to make her a cake filled with baileyscream. What's a better occassion for a nice grown up cake then a short gathering with all friends. For the non-alcoholics, I've made a small cake and filled it with strawberrymousse and fresh strawberries.

Both cakes are covered with chocolate fondant. and decorated with purple coloured Icing. Unfortunately, it seems like I'm always making to much icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment