Tuesday 22 June 2010

Delivering my first assignment.



Originally uploaded by mamaofmelissa
My friends youngest son became one this year and she asked me to bake him a cake. The order was quite clear. Bambi, purple and orange and strawberry flavoured.

Still I thought it was quite hard to do this, because I didn't really know what she really likes. I mean, not everyone likes the same things (thank god)

I started with planning a purple cake with orange decoration and a orange cake with purple decoration. Then I've made the Bambi to put on top of the cake. When I'd finished the Bambi, I certainly realised it would be nicer to have the purple mixed with a hint of orange, so it looks like it's marbled. So. I need to change my plan at the very last moment. This is the result of a night hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment