Saturday 30 January 2010

Print on Icing



Originally uploaded by mamaofmelissa
This is the apple cake my colleague requested. The one thing he didn't know was that I've asked his wife for a photo of his motor and I've found someone to print it on icingsheet. So this is the result.

For the marzepin, I've used a bread bakingmachine to knead it. I didn't used the entire program, but I've stopped the machine after a while. This is the first time the marble really looks like marble to me. Hurray for my bread bakingmachine.

My colleague was so happy to see this cake and shouted he couldn't eat his motor, so I've showed him the extra print I've orderd, so he can have that one as a souvenir.

Surprisingly, the icing sheet realy tasted nice. But of course, it's just candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment