Tuesday 26 June 2012

My newest addiction, cakepops

My friend gave me a cakepopmaker for my birthday. I was already hesitating to long to buy one, but another machine, which I didn't know if I would use it? I don't think so.

The first time I tried the cakepopmaker, didn't realy work, the cake wasn't round and I found it very hard to see how much cake I needed to put in the holes. I just wanted round cakeballs.

The second round was much more a succes, the cakes were beautifully round and they taste very good. My youngest girl just love the size, she can just hold it in her hands like a ball and she can eat it, 2 things she loves to do, holding things and eating it. :)

Then it was time to dip and decorate. I needed to find out, how to melt the candymelts, but after trying some times, it gets much and much easier.

There are so much things to make with cakepops, so much different designs to make. Just love this.

On the picture, treats for my sister in law to celebrate the birth of her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment